- U.S. Geological Survey Climate and Land Use Change - The NCCWSC is part of the Climate and Land Use Change mission area of the U.S. Geological Survey, along with Land Change Science, Land Remote Sensing, and others.
- U.S. Department of the Interior Climate Change - To address climate change impacts, DOI has created a framework through which all bureaus coordinate climate change science and resource management strategies.
- Landscape Conservation Cooperatives (LCCs) - The LCCs are a network of public-private partnerships that provide shared science to ensure the sustainability of America's land, water, wildlife and cultural resources.
- U.S. Global Change Research Program (USGCRP) - USGCRP coordinates and integrates federal research on changes in the global environment and their implications for society.
- Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP): White House - OSTP advises the President and others within the Executive Office of the President on the effects of science and technology on domestic and international affairs.
Research, Assessments, and Management Tools
- The National Climate Assessment (NCA) - National climate assessments are based on observations made across the country and act as status reports about climate change science and impacts.
- National Fish, Wildlife, and Plants Climate Adaptation Strategy - This Strategy is being created in response to a call for the development of a national, government-wide strategy to safeguard fish, wildlife, plants, and ecosystems.
- National Phenology Network Information Sheet Series - This series of eight regionally-focused information sheets summarizes changes in plant and animal phenology in the United States over the past century.
- The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) - The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) is the leading international body for the assessment of climate change.
- U.S. Global Change Research Information Office (GCRIO) - The GCRIO disseminates scientific research information useful in preventing, mitigating, or adapting to the effects of global change.
- Early Career Climate Forum (ECCF) - The ECCF is a network of early career climate change researchers and professionals dedicated to improving research and practice through collaboration and communication.