The National Climate Change and Wildlife Science Center is partnering with the National Conservation Training Center to offer the "Climate Change Science and Management Webinar Series" to highlight NCCWSC and Climate Science Center sponsored science projects related to climate change impacts and adaptation. This webinar series was developed to inform scientists, land and resource managers, and the general public about potential and predicted climate change impacts on fish and wildlife and to help guide resource management decisions across the United States. Instructions for joining the webinars will be provided in advance on the corresponding pages (see below). Video recordings with closed captioning are made available approximately 2 weeks after each presentation. Please see the schedule of upcoming webinars below. To search for information on a specific topic, please use our website search.
If you have questions about the NCCWSC webinar series, please contact: email@example.com.
- Toni Lyn Morelli, Northeast Climate Science Center
- Ralph Tingley, Michigan State University
- Alison Meadow, University of Arizona
- Dan Ferguson, University of Arizona
- Gretchen Hansen, Wisconsin DNR
- Dan Isermann, University of Wisconsin
- Steve Carpenter, University of Wisconsin
- Elena López Zozaya, Oklahoma State University
- Kristen A. Baum, Oklahoma State University